Asset & Service Management Simplified
softWrench™ is a world class asset management and IT service management solution. Featuring a scalable integrated platform with an intuitive and customizable user interface. softWrench™ can be rapidly deployed in the cloud or on-premise and be securely integrated into an existing EAM or ITSM solutions to meet your business needs.
IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
Control Technology Solutions for Maximo® Enterprise Asset Management unifies comprehensive asset life cycle and maintenance management on a single platform.
The asset management software provides insight for all of your enterprise assets, their conditions and work processes, for better planning and control.
- Manages asset deployment, specifications, monitoring, calibration, costing and tracking from a single system
- Provides enterprise asset management software for long and short-term planning, preventive, reactive and condition-based maintenance, schedule management, resource optimization and key performance indicators
- Plans inventory to meet maintenance demand, making the right parts available at the right location when needed
- Manages vendor contracts with comprehensive support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, rate, master, blanket and user-defined contracts
- Aligns service levels with business objectives by defining service offerings and establishing service level agreements (SLAs)
- Adapts to changing business requirements and connects with other enterprise systems through a flexible business process configuration platform and scalable service oriented architecture
Comprehensive asset lifecycle and maintenance management
IBM Maximo Asset Management solutions give you a single point of control over all types of assets — production, infrastructure, facilities, transportation and communications — by managing them all on a common platform. This platform allows sharing and enforcement of best practices, inventory, resources and personnel. Now you can optimize the performance of your assets and maximize return on investment.
Maximo Asset Management includes six management modules in an enhanced service-oriented architecture.
- Asset management – Achieve the control you need to more efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Work management – Manage both planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through completion and recording of actuals.
- Service management – Define service offerings, establish service level agreements (SLAs), more proactively monitor service level delivery and implement escalation procedures.
- Contract management – Gain complete support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labor rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Inventory management – Know the details of asset related inventory and its usage including what, when, where, how many and how valuable.
- Procurement management – Support all the phases of enterprise-wide procurement such as direct purchasing and inventory replenishment.
IBM SmartCloud Control Desk
Control Technology Solutions for IBM SmartCloud Control Desk provides a unified asset and service management software with a common control center for managing business processes for both digital and physical assets. This IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-compliant software is accessible through mobile devices and integrates with social media and development tools. Now you can choose the delivery model you need such as on-premise, software as a service (SaaS) or VM image and seamlessly change it when your business needs evolve.
- Service request management gives you an efficient service desk for handling service requests and managing incidents.
- Change, configuration and release management provides advanced impact analysis and automated change procedures designed to reduce risk and support integrity of services.
- IT asset lifecycle management provides inventory management and software license compliance capabilities. Helps to manage assets throughout their lifecycle, optimizing usage of digital and physical assets and minimizing compliance risks.
- Service catalog helps users solve their own problems. Provides an intuitive self-help portal and a complete catalog of services.
- Support for service providers supply service support and service delivery capabilities for multiple customers in a single deployed instance. This can help increase profitability and improve customer satisfaction.
Control Technology Solutions for IBM SmartCloud Control Desk is offered as both an on-premise or SaaS solution.
Service request management
- Prioritizes incident response based on business service impact.
- Speeds problem resolution with a searchable solutions knowledge base and embedded remote diagnostics. Agents can remotely take over workstations and chat with users for faster request fulfillment.
- Provides ticket templates and pre-populate work order fields with service request information through integration with telephony software from Genesys and Cisco.
- Automatically classifies tickets based on keywords and detail fields. Can synchronize tickets through bi-directional integration with BMC Remedy and HP Service Center.
- Processes emails into inbound service requests. Service requests can be created, viewed and approved using Blackberry, Apple iOS and Android devices.
Change, configuration and release management
- Calendaring allows you to schedule changes to minimize their impact. Automated change scheduling can help avoid blackout periods. A blackout period identification feature shows critical business timeframes when outages would be expensive.
- Change and release authorization helps prevent unauthorized changes by verifying authorization access based on roles.
- Compliance policy enforcement tracks and records changes throughout the organization. It manages the desired states of configuration items (CIs), applications and service configurations to help validate compliance.
- CI auditing and remediation immediately remediates an audit variance.
- Approved images are deployed from the definitive media library. Integrates with IBM Rational® Asset Manager and supports a number of media libraries.
IT asset lifecycle management
- Provides a current, proactively managed authorized repository of assets. Tracks and controls hardware assets installations, moves, additions and changes (IMAC). Also manages a complete view of software entitlements for the enterprise.
- Provides an accurate inventory of deployed software. Automates license tracking to help meet compliance requirements and reduce the time, cost and risk associated with compliance audits.
- Generates asset reports that help you identify inactive assets or redeploy underutilized assets.
- Allows you to pick a solution delivery model such as traditional on-premise, SaaS or VM image that is affordable and meets your current business needs.
- Helps you seamlessly move between delivery models while keeping the same functionality.
- Publishes a list of available services for users to search and order. Automates the fulfillment of service requests with runbook automation, minimizing manual intervention required to deliver user requests.
- Associates cost information to services. Now users can understand how much services cost and manage their services consumption accordingly.
- Supports service entitlement, which allows service catalog entries to be provided based on a group or business unit.
- Provides service definition templates for common service items that helps you save time and reduce the cost of catalog development.
- Provides job plan templates, which can help reduce the cost of creating work orders.
Support for service providers
- Multiple billing methods give you visibility into all of the costs of providing service support and service delivery. Customers gain transparency into their service usage.
- Repository for customer agreements performs entitlement checks. These checks help you make sure that the customers are entitled to services requested and are correctly charged.
- Response plans for requests automatically assign the appropriate person or response team to handle each request. Interactive, action-based workflows enable automated service delivery and help provide consistency.
- Multi-customer operations allow you to run multiple customers in one instance. This feature segregates customer data and helps reduce the cost of maintenance and upkeep.
- A versatile reporting engine generates reports, displays key performance indicators on dashboards, and provides ad hoc query functionality. A query wizard allows users to define and schedule their own reports.
Control Technology Solutions for IBM TRIRIGA provides an enterprise software solution to help global organizations reduce operational costs of facilities, increase return on real estate assets and mitigate environmental regulatory risks. IBM TRIRIGA’s leading enterprise sustainability solution contributes up to hundreds of millions of dollars to the financial bottom-line of large to mid-sized organizations.
IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate management software improves lease accounting and reduce occupancy cost. IBM TRIRIGA Facilities management software improves space planning and increase facility utilization. IBM TRIRIGA Operations automates demand maintenance, planned maintenance schedules, self service requests, approvals, dispatching, cost tracking, and reports.
The CTS TRIRIGA team can assist you in evaluating designing the perfect TRIRIGA solution for your company.
Integrates the management of global workplaces, all from one location
IBM TRIRIGA provides a single system to manage the life cycle of facilities. It delivers business analytics, critical alerts and automated processes to increase visibility, control & automation of real estate management, capital projects, space management, facility maintenance and energy management. IBM TRIRIGA provides an integrated workplace management system to increase operational, financial and environmental performance of facilities.
TRIRIGA product software:
- IBM TRIRIGA Capital Project Management Software: Improves project planning decisions and accelerates project schedules.
- IBM TRIRIGA Environmental and Energy Management Software: Monitors environmental and energy impact and accelerates energy reduction goals.
- IBM TRIRIGA Facilities Maintenance Software: Reduces the cost of facility maintenance services and extends the life of facility assets.
- IBM TRIRIGA Facilities Management Software: Improves facility planning and increases facility utilization.
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Management Software: Improves lease accounting and reduces occupancy costs.
Control Technology Solutions Software for Enterprise Asset Management
Ask yourself this question, what is the book value and dollar value of the Assets that your organization is responsible to maintain and manage?
It’s usually a surprisingly large number.
Enterprise Assets Managed and Maintained might include:
- Facility and Building Assets
- Land and Improvements
- IT Assets – Servers/Desktops/Mobile Device
- City Assets – Buildings, Roads, Parks, Sewers, Lighting
- Vehicles and Fleet
- Linear Asset – Towers, Pipes and Transmission Lines
- Water/Waste Water Infrastructure
- Production Equipment
- Furniture/Office Space
- Work in Progress
- And many others
Control Technology Solutions products like softWrench work with leading asset management solutions from IBM and others to bring simplicity, visibility and control to your asset management strategy.
IT Service Management (ITSM)
Control Technology Solutions software for IT Service Management (ITSM) provides the implementation and management of quality IT services that meet the needs of the business. IT service management is performed by IT service providers through an appropriate mix of people, process and information technology.
An IT service is made up of a combination of information technology, people and processes. A customer-facing IT service directly supports the business processes of one or more customers and its service level targets should be defined in a service level agreement. Other IT services, called supporting services, are not directly used by the business but are required by the service provider to deliver customer-facing services.
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
A set of best-practice publications for IT service management. Owned by the Cabinet Office (part of HM Government), ITIL gives guidance on the provision of quality IT services and the processes, functions and other capabilities needed to support them.
The ITIL framework is based on a service lifecycle and consists of five lifecycle stages (service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement), each of which has its own supporting publication. There is also a set of complementary ITIL publications guidance specific to industry sectors, organization types, operating models and technology architectures.
Drawbase Space Management Solutions
Control Technology Solutions for Drawbase Software, provides an integrated workplace management system (IWMS). This product line includes several optional software applications, such as the Move Manager, Data Center Manager and the MEP Manager, which serve to enhance facility management.
Control Technology Solutions is an authorized Drawbase implementation partner and can integrate space management solutions in conjunction with IBM Asset Management solutions.
Building Intelligence Services
Helping You to Achieve High Performance Building Operations
Control Technology Solutions Building Intelligence Service products include a wide range of technical and strategic consulting services with a focus on the delivery of intelligent, efficient and sustainable high performance buildings. Our work falls into three primary categories:
- Technical consulting for high performance building operations
- Strategic consulting
- Industry research, education and advocacy
Our clients include leading building owners and managers, utilities and government agencies, as well as technology and system suppliers, manufacturers and integrators.