Control Technology Solutions has over a decade experience in datacenter hosting and is a qualified technical partner for supporting your most complex and critical applications. Our private cloud is supported by the latest generation infrastructure components and provides SLA (service level agreement) backed access to your data no matter where you are located.
Whether it is software-as-a-service (SaaS), dedicated, hybrid, or private cloud based hosting CTS is capable of taking your complex managed service requirements and bringing them into a simple to use solution for your entire workforce and client base.
Our full-time employees and trusted network of partners are here to support your team and work transparently to ensure that you have visibility and secure control over your solution.
With access to over 200 datacenters throughout the globe CTS has the ability to support even the most geographically dispersed teams.
Phoenix, Arizona – U.S.A.
- Three story building with 380,450 total sq feet
- 122,865 square feet of raised floor
- Seismic Zone 1
- 33.8kW of capacity feeding four (4) utility vaults
- 10,787 meeting space (“Meet-Me-Room”) – premier internet gateway facility for the area
- Recently renovated and includes a built up roof system
- Outside 500 year flood plain Floor loading varies from 100 to 400 lbs/square feet
- Clearance height varies from 10 ft to 15 ft
- 4/7 Security staff with card key
- Biometric access control, digital video monitoring and recording and diverse underground conduit entry vaults
- 17 Generator positions; 9 generators of various sizes installed and 8 sited and available
- Multiple bulk diesel fuel storage tanks with 10,500 gallons of diesel storage and 80,000 gallons permitted and sited
- Ample space for tenant generators, fuel storage and UPS Power
Cooling / HVAC
- Two 1,000 ton cooling towers with an additional 1,000 ton cooling tower site
- Central Chill Water System from Northwind
- Ample space for tenant equipment
- Double interlock pre-action Fuel vaults with foam suppression
Software as a Service is sometimes referred to as “on-demand software” supplied by an Application Service Provider like Control Technology Solutions. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. SaaS has become a common delivery model for many business applications including Enterprise Asset Management and has been incorporated into the strategy of all leading enterprise companies.
One of the biggest selling points for SaaS based solutions is the potential to reduce IT support costs by outsourcing hardware and software maintenance and support to Control Technology Solutions.
Control Technology Solutions provides our customers with access to the most powerful Asset and Work Order management solution – softWrench, powered by Maximo – without making additional investments in hardware, software or people to support.
Our data center infrastructure supports over 50 clients and more than $1 billion dollars in transactions annually.
Apps and sites run better on the High-performance Cloud
Cloud computing allows companies to avoid upfront infrastructure costs, and focus on projects that differentiate their businesses instead of infrastructure. In addition it allows enterprises to get their applications up and running faster, with improved manageability and less maintenance, and enables IT to more rapidly adjust resources to meet fluctuating and unpredictable business demand.
Control Technology Solutions supports the major models of cloud computing services including Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Infrastructure as a Service and offers cloud services in a Public, Private or Hybrid network. v has been providing cloud based services for over 10 years and is well-known as a high quality IBM cloud vendor.
Whether you’re building a corporate website or running a demanding application, Control Technology Solutions cloud solutions can power your most critical workloads.
Hybrid Cloud Hosting
Very few cloud-centric applications’ needs will be met by a single-technology, deploy-once-and-use-forever environment. Infrastructure and performance requirements shift and scale in all directions, beginning with development, on to production, and through the ebb and flow of user demand.
Control Technology Solutions is the only provider that lets you create true hybrid, dedicated server + virtual server environments, for the level of flexibility and scalability that Internet-scale applications demand.
Because of our unique network design and fully automated platform, physical and virtual servers are seamlessly integrated on one network, with one API. Your compute, storage, and network resources can be deployed and managed on demand, and connected between Control Technology Solutions data centers worldwide.
- IT Service Management
- Software Management
- Service Management
- Facilities Maintenance
- Engineering and Construction
- Casino’s & Tribal
Our datacenter colocations are supported by redundant multi-homed bandwidth. CTS can provide you with access to the top network carriers including:
- AGL Networks
- Cogent Communications
- Cox Business Services
- Electric Lightwave (Telesphere)
- Global Crossing
- OnFiber Communications
- Time Warner Telecom
- WilTel Communications
- XO Communications